Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University Admission Test 2018-2019 www.jkkniu.edu.bd
Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University (JKKNIU) has announced there admission test circular 2018-2019. The application started online on 2nd October 2018 at 12.00 pm. All information about JKKNIU (Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University) admission test will be found at their official website at www.jkkniu.edu.bd and our website also.
Kazi Nazrul Islam University Admission Test Notice 2018-19 www.hstu.ac.bd
Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University (jkkniu) is one of the best public university in our Bangladesh. Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University (JKKNIU) is the first and only public university established in Bangladesh in memory of this country’s national poet – Kazi Nazrul Islam.For the reputation of this university most of the students in our country trying their level best to get admitted here. For many students, it’s a dream university to establish a bright future in his life.
Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University has published admission test circular 2018-2019 at www.jkkniu.edu.bd. Interested students can apply via online from 2nd October 2018 on Tuesday. The last date of form submission is 31 Octoberber 2018 on Wednesday at 11.59 am.
Students can pay the fee for form fill-up through SMS within 31 Octoberber 2018 on Wednesday at 11.59 am. Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University (JKKNIU) admission test will be held on 10-13 December 2018.
Who Can Apply/Eligible:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Bangladesh. But foreign/non-resident Bangladeshis (NRB) students can also apply.
- All applicants must apply according to the information given on the website of the website www.jkkniu.edu.bd.
- Students who passed SSC / equivalent in 2015 or 2016 and HSC / equivalent examinations in 2017 or 2018
- To know about the eligibility for admission see the advertisements properly.
JKKNIU Admission Test Notice 2018-19
Keynote information about admission:
Application Start Date: 2ND October 2018 at 12.00pm
Application End Date: 31 Octoberber 2018 on Wednesday at 11.59 am.
Admit card download date: Students can download from 02 to 10 November 2018.
Payment End Date: 31/08/2018 ( Last Banking Our )
Admission Start Date: 11 November 2018.
Admission End Date: 15 November 2018.
How to Apply:
Interested students can apply for the admission test of Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University (JKKNIU) via Online. Let’s have a look at the HSTU website at www.hstu.ac.bd
To participate in the admission test, one can apply through any one of the following two methods:
- (a)Through online:
National Poet Kazi Nazrul Islam University website (www.jkkniu.edu.bd) has to fill the form online. If the form is filled appropriately, a bill number will be created for the applicant, which will be used when submitting an application fee.
have to do.
- (B) Via SMS:
For application through SMS, the applicant’s own mobile phone (any operator) will go to the message option by going to the MMS <Space> JKKNIU <space> SSC exam RAEL number <space> SSC next year <space> SSC EducationBird’s first three letters <space> HSC examinations Rule number <space> HSC next year <space> HSC EducationBird name’s first three letters <space> unit name <space> write desired query keyword (quota applicant) S case) will have to SMS to the number 6969. However, if you do not apply to quota, there is no need to write quote keywords.In the case of the right applicant, a bill number will be provided through the SMS immediately, which will be used during submission of application fee.
- Quotas Keywords: Quota (FFQ), tribal quota (TQ), physical disability quota (PDQ), wage quota (WQ), Harijana and Dalit Gauthey (HQ) and wounded freedom fighters (DFQ), children/grandchildren of liberation. Keywords: Education Keywords: Dhaka (DHA), Rajshahi (RAJ), Comilla (COM), Barisal (BAR), Chittagong (CHI), Sylhet (SYL), Dinajpur (DIN), Yashar (JES), Madrasah (MAD), Tech Vocational-VOC, Diploma in Business Studies-DIB, Diploma in Commerce-DIC, HSC in Business Management-HBM).
- For example: (A) For general candidates: MMS JKKNIU 123456 2016 DHA 234567 2018 RAJ B For example B unit Here, instead of 123456 and 234567, the applicant must give Rale number of his own SSC and HSC examination.
- (B) In the case of applicants in quota: MMS JKKNIU 123456 2016 DHA 234567 2018 RAJ B FFQ, For example, B unit release quota. Here the applicant’s own SSC and HSC examination in place of 123456 and 234567
Rael must give the number.
Let’s have a look at the admission notice.
Kazi Nazrul Islam University Admission Circular 2018-2019
To need form fill-up via online:
- Visit Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University website (http://188.8.131.52/jkkniu/apply) and fill out the online application form. If the application form is filled appropriately, then a bill number will be created for the candidate, which will be used at the time of submission of application fee.
The method of paying fees through the Dutch-Bangla Bank Rocket Service is as follows:
- (A) Application fee for the National Poet Kazi Nazrul Islam University’s Biller ID 2464 by the mobile Robotic Account or Rocket Agent Point (AL = 650 / -, AP = 650 / -, B = 600 / -, C = 600 / – and D = 600 / -) The money must be deposited. Detailed instructions for payment can be found on the website provided in the Flow-chart formula (Prospectus).
- (B) After the submission of the money received from the mobile phone, the SMS will be sent immediately, which will include the transaction ID. Save this Transaction ID; Because if you have any problem with paying payment, please refer to the Transaction ID, firstname.lastname@example.org- this email or the +8801767305412 must be assigned to the mobile number. If you want to know if payment is done properly, at any time from at least 20 minutes after payment of payment, go to Online at any time or after entering MMS <Space> JKKNIU <Space> PAY <Space> Bill number 6969
You need to SMS to the number.
Admit card download:
- (A) Applicants will be able to download their respective entries from the website (www.jkkniu.edu.bd) between November 2, 2018, and 10 November 2018. Before the entrance download, the applicant’s 300×300 pixel-sized color copy of the photo (JPG format, file size should be up to 50 kB).
- (B) After entering the entrance, the A4 size should be printed offset paper and the student’s signature will apply to the applicant
Signature will come with test day No applicant will be allowed to participate in the admission test except for the admission.
- A) To enter the admission test on all types of electronic devices (eg clock, calculator, mobile phone etc.) Completely banned.
- B) For admission in quota, minimum 35 marks will be available in the examination. Only then will be considered in the selection of the Meritorious.
- C) Candidates who have passed the admission form on different subjects of different faculties will have to fill online before admission.
- G) If any information regarding admission test application is false, incorrect or incomplete, the application will be canceled directly.
For any information, you want to know comment below we will provide you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading this whole article. We hope your result will be outstanding So that your family will be delighted. Keep in touch with EduTec BD and we will give you the right information.
Join us on our Facebook Page: EduTec BD
Join us on our Facebook Group: EduTec BD