Jessore University Of Science And Technology (JUST) has announced there admission test circular 2018-2019. The application will be started online on 20th September 2018 at 12.00 pm. All information about JUST (Jessore University Of Science And Technology ) admission test will be found at their official website at www.just.edu.bd and our website also.
The admission will be held on 22nd November and result will publish on 25th November.
JUST Admission Test Notice 2018-19 www.just.edu.bd
Jessore University Of Science And Technology (JUST) is one of the best engineering and technology base university in our Bangladesh. For the reputation of this university most of the students in our country trying their level best to get admitted here. For many students, it's a dream university to establish a bright future in his life.
JUST has published admission test circular 2018-2019 at www.just.edu.bd. Interested students can apply via online from 20th September 2018 on Thursday at 12.00 pm. The last date of form submission is 19 Octoberber 2018 on Friday at 11.59 am.
Students can pay the fee for form fill-up through SMS within 19 Octoberber 2018 on Friday at 11.59 am. Jessore University Of Science And Technology (JUST) admission test will be held on 22 November 2018.
Who Can Apply/Eligible:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Bangladesh. But foreign/non-resident Bangladeshis (NRB) students can also apply.
- All applicants must apply according to the information given on the website of the website www.just.edu.bd.
- For HSC / Alim / 'A' level / government 4 years (4) years from science / agronomy for A, B and C units in 2017 and 2018
Diploma / equivalent examinations students can apply. Science / Business in 2017 and 2018 for D, E and F units
Students of 4/4 year (four) year diploma/equivalent examinations passed by HSC / Government of Education / Humanities / Agricultural Sciences Department can apply.
- If the government grade 4 (four) year passed diploma passed in 2017 and 2018, the GP students of GPA 7.00, with respect to B grade (4.0 points
On the scale of 3.0), all other units except D unit can apply for admission.
- Minimum 'B' for at least 5 subjects in 'O' level examination to participate in the 'O' level and 'A' level passed admission test for all the units.
Grade and 'A' level exams will be available at least 3 subjects for a minimum 'B' grade.
JUST Admission Test Notice 2018-19
Keynote information about admission:
Application Start Date: 20th September 2018 at 12.00pm
Application End Date: 19 Octoberber 2018 on Friday at 11.59 am.
Admit card download date: 30 October 2018.
Payment End Date: 28/08/2018 ( Last Banking Our )
Admission Start Date: 22 November 2018.
Admission End Date: 23 November 2018.
Admission Test Seat Plan:
The Jessore University Science & Technology has been published the seat-plan of the admission test for the students. An examinee can download the seat-plan or see the seat of his/her exam where their exam will hold.
To Download Seatplan follow the link:
To need form fill-up via online:
- A recent passage jpg format has to be developed with a clear passphrase-sized colored picture (size no more than 200KB);
- There will be one color light background behind the photo; In the background trees, landscapes, etc. will not be accepted.
- School College Uniform-clad pictures cannot be used. No picture will be taken if the above-mentioned size does not match.
- Note that, The photographs given during the application are to be used later for admission to the University; * No effect will be taken with the help of software;
The method of paying fees through the Dutch-Bangla Bank Rocket Service is as follows:
Step 1: Dial * 322 #;
Step 2: 1 Select the Payment option;
Step 3: 1 will choose the Bill Pay option;
Step 4: To make a payment from your account, dial 1 and select Self-option. To make payments from someone else's account If you want to dial 2, select the Other option and enter the Payer Mobile number instead of the applicant's mobile phone number;
Step 5: replace Biller ID with 254;
Step 6: Must provide APPLICATION ID number in place of Enter Bill Number;
Step 7: Enter Amount --- Tk .; (Here's the amount of money you need to type);
Step 8: In place of the PIN, the customer will have to give the Dutch-Bangla Mobile Banking Account PIN number;
Step 9: Payment confirmation SMS will be sent by rocket. To save the Transaction ID (TxnID) from this SMS.
(B) Students who passed 'O' level and 'A' level will have to apply directly to the relevant unit coordinator of the admission committee. Agrani Bank Limited,
To apply to the University of Science and Technology University branch of Jessore, the application fees, as decided by the "Coordinator, Admission Committee (Education year: 2018-2019), JBPB", will be submitted to the applicant's bank draft or pay-order with the application form.
Unit-based admission test schedule:
Date and time
|Time and Unit||Time and Unit||Time and Unit|
09.30 am-11.00 am
12.30 pm-02.00 pm
|11.00 am -12.30pm
Thanks for reading this whole article. We hope your result will be outstanding So that your family will be delighted. Keep in touch with EduTec BD and we will give you the right information.
For any information, you want to know comment below we will provide you as soon as possible.
Join us on our Facebook Page: EduTec BD
Join us on our Facebook Group: EduTec BD