Get your textbook
- Do not recommend buying year textbook off university and bookstore.
Start reading year textbook as soon as possible
- Do not just simply light year textbook readings
- Create an association when you are trying to learn
- Use mnemonics/keywords mnemonics
- Review your readings before class in order to have at least a little knowledge about what is going to be covered in class
Be there: actually, attend class
Be on time: don’t be late to class
Be up front: try to sit on the front or on the middle seats
Be on edge: sit up straight have a good posture
- Write up examples and non-examples of the information your professor gives you
- Be an active student participation in class
Study at least a little bit of material every day
- Review your notes every day
- Study in small increments of time (e.g. study for 25 min and have a 5 min break after.
- Switch out the order that you study your subjects (e.g. first day 1-Subject A, 2- Subject B, 3- Subject C, second day: 1- Subject C, 2- Subject B, 3-Subject B, and third day: 1 Subject B, 2- Subject C, 3- Subject A.)
Go to your professor’s office hours
Form study groups (e.g. 3-5 members who are actually there to study)
Upcoming our video lesson. Stay with us.
Group link: EduTec BD
Thanks for reading this whole article. We hope you are satisfied with our information. Keep in touch with EduTec BD, and we will give you the right information.
For any information, you throw a comment below, and we will provide you as soon as possible as you need.