From today, I started a new class of web design. Hopefully, you will be with EduTecBD. So let’s start by saying nothing basically.
To learn to create web design or web pages, the first thing you need to learn to do is HTML (Hypertext Markup Language). A typical text editor such as Notepad is enough to learn it. But there are also different types of editors available. But it is better to use notepad for beginners.
When writing HTML program we use these two symbols, and in which words and letters such as HTML, head, title, body are used, and they are called tags. In a nutshell, we will know the identity of different tags and their usage. Each tag has its start and end. <> It begins with an </> ends by it.
It is very time-consuming to describe each subject in such a small scale. Let us go straight to the code. If you open a Notepad, type the code below exactly –
Now save it to a particular place of your computer with part1.html such as .html with your preferred name. Now you can open this saved file and see it being open with your browser. And you can see it written here. This is my first page. Here we will write all the things in the <body> </ body> tag.
Here are a few of the tags in HTML, here are some of the most widely used tags. We will see their use by working next. So let’s take a look at some of the tags used in HTML and the details about them –
- HTML tags (<html> </ html>): The HTML document indicates.
- Title tag (<title> </ title>): Title tag usually includes the name of the website. If you want you can write something else which will appear in the title bar of the browser.
- Meta tags (<meta>): Search engine optimization is used.
- Body tag (<body> </ body>): All types of content in the body of the body are content.
- Bold tag (<b> </ b>): This tag is used to publish a text in a bold web page.
- Line break tag (</ br>): used to add single line brakes to the text.
- Italic tag (<i> </ i>): It is also used to display it as italic in the form of bold.
- Strong tags (<strong> </ strong>): Text is used to stroke.
- Paragraph tag (<p> </ p>): Used to write something in paragraph form.
- Head tag (<h> </ h>): <h1> </ h1> …. <H6> </ h6> Different types of headings are used for writing.
- Horizontal tag (</ hr>): Used to create horizontal lines.
- Code tag (<code> </ code>): Used to display text as the code was written on the computer.
- Table tag (<table> </ table>): Used to create tables.
- Table header tag (<th> </ th>): Used to define table headers.
- TL tag (<tr> </ tr>): Used to define the table row.
- T. D. Tag (<td> </ td>): Used to define the cell of the table.
- Order List Tag (<ol> </ ol>): Used to create order list.
- Underneath list tags (<ul> </ ul>): Used to create underscore lists.
- List item tags (<li> </ li>): Used to determine list items.
- Form Tag (<form> </ form>): Used to create forms for user input.
- Input Tags (<input> </ input>): Used to create input fields.
- Select tag (<select> </ select>): Used to create selection lists.
- Frame set tags (<frameset> </ frameset>): Defines a set of frames.
- I frame (<iframe> </ iframe>): is used for creating eye frames. Defines an inline sub window (frame).
- Anchor tag (<a> </a>): Determines Angkor.
- Link tags (<link>): Link tags are used to define relationships between different documents. For example: – <link rel = “stylesheet” type = “text / css” href = “theme.css”> and different attributes are used within this tag.
- Span Tag (<span> </ span>): Used to group a document’s inline elements.
- Dev tag (<div> </ div>): The div tag is used to divide HTML elements into groups.
- Embed tag (<embed> </ embed>): This tag is used to attach various files to audio video.
- Script tags (<script> </ script>): Different scripting languages are used to add programming features to web pages. And the script tag is used to add those scripts.
- Style tag (<style> </ style>): This tag is used to use the interior style seat.
Thanks for reading this whole article. We hope your result will be outstanding So that your family will be delighted. Keep in touch with EduTec BD and we will give you the right information.
For any information, you want to know comment below we will provide you as soon as possible.
Join us on our Facebook Page: EduTec BD
Join us on our Facebook Group: EduTec BD